Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Leasson from http://samgang.blogspot.com/ JAN 07

quoted : Warrant is one of the best tool to make great returns during bull market & vice versa. Look at crestbldr latest earnings, a big gain in percentage.
Its' warrant expiry date is in 2013!
Conversion 1.00, volume slowly picking up & I am sure that 2nd liners will catch up soon especially those counters with good earnings and pe <10.
A good lesson learnt.
However, I still have confident on mieco in mid & long term . I will review this counter when time is right ^V^

My strategy : I will take profit during this bull period & will definitely buy back 2 days before Chinese New Year.
SELL ON STRENGTH & INVEST BACK 2 DAYS BEFORE CNY OR CI REACHES 1,150, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST^v^

...........................................................................................................................................................................

my method of selection is based on low pe with good future earning plus a little bit of mav200days for my funds allocation.

Please bear in mind that this is mid and long term investments and you must have patience.
n other words, HOLDING POWER & TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If unsure, please consult a qualified financial consultant.

In future, i will classify my stock picks under 2 categories:
1) TB= trading buy; more towards hit & run with gains from 20%+- in 3 to 6 months' time.
2) VB=value buy; with gains from 50% & above. This skewed towards mid & long term buy.

Please note that my stock picks are skewed towards mid & long term. Slowly but surely. If you expect a rocket zooming stock within contra period, I am sorry to inform you that the rocket will definitely land you in "holland".

No comments: